Golf And More – Asia Leads The Way!
When a man invests US$10 billion in a mammoth multi-faceted leisure and entertainment complex with golf as its central theme, he must have some very good and valid reasons to do so.
The visionary is Dr. Ken Chu, chairman of the Mission Hills Group in China and the property is Mission Hills in Shenzhen (mainland China) and Haikou (Hainan) – a sprawling facility that is recognized as the world’s largest golf resort.
- Golf And More – Asia Leads The Way!
- The World’s Best Golf Simulator To Display At APGS
- Hua Hin All Set To Welcome David Leadbetter
- Finally club managers get to play and compete in a tournament all their own
- Millennials – Killing The Game Of Golf!
- The Millennials Are Here! How Do You Reach Them?
- The Future Of The Club Industry
- APGS 2016 Lines Up Golf Extravaganza!
- Hall Of Fame Honour For Dr. Ken Chu
- Patterson – The Club Industry’s Superman!