The largest nation in Southeast Asia will play host to the 2013 Asia Pacific Golf Summit (APGS). The Summit will be staged from November 5 – 7 in the bustling metropolis of Jakarta, the capital city of the vast Indonesian archipelago. The host venue for APGS 2013 will be the world class five-star Shangri-la Hotel Jakarta, a hotel known for its exquisite ambience and much talked about service standards. … Read More
A Call to All Course Owners and Club General Managers!
What is your biggest single recurrent investment at your golf course? The answer should be pretty obvious. It’s got to be on course maintenance and turf care.
There is no denying that this investment can run up a hefty bill annually and there is no escaping this investment especially if your course is to be maintained in tip-top condition. Because anything less than this will result in reduced patronage and this is something that none of us want to see happen!
Notice that we do not refer to this exercise as a cost – instead we view it as an investment because it can make the difference between success and failure. Read More
- Social Media and The Golf Club Industry
- A Call to All Course Owners and Club General Managers
- Campus On The Green Draws Support From AGCSA
- SNAG Golf Gets A Boost From APGS
- Asia Pacific Golf Summit Set To Honour The Region’s Greatest Golfer
- Fernandes To Set Golf Soaring In Asia!
- Indonesia to Host APGS 2013!
- APGS 2012 Event Programme